Monday 21 July 2014

Ramadan Diary Day 22 (Sunday 20th July 2014)

Hey everyone! :)

Ok I know this is a day late and it's because I was so engrossed in the book I'm reading that I didn't even realise that it was so late and I went to bed completely not realising that I was supposed to make an entry. But I'm here now :) so lets get to it shall we? :P



So like I said to you I was going to read the Qur'an, the portion that I still had left, and Alhamdulilah I managed to finish it with a stiff body and pain shooting everywhere it was still fine. My reading has not been so consistant in tone and I was making a lot of mistakes which clearly showed that I am not a regular reader. So I think I need to start making this a part of my more often so that it will be flowy (is that even a word? lol).

Anyway after I read the Qur'an I read that story I am currently reading and ended up finishing it and started the second book where there are a few chapters but still on hold. I'm not reading another story by the same author and it's really increasing my writing a lot (The three poems I worked on will be posted today on my writing blog check the links to find the blog).

So that was that happened, I really enjoyed it today :) it was really good. During Iftar the boys all went to the mosque for an invite from the Imam. So it was just us girls spending our time together, that was really worth it. :D

Anywho, that's all for now, I'll catch up with you all later today for today's daily diary entry. Take care and think positive. Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment