Tuesday 23 July 2013

Ramadan Diary Day 14 (Saturday 23rd July 2013)

Salam everyone :)

Today I must say that it was a productive day!! :D I did everything necessary for the time being such as going to JSA to sort out my financial situation and then ordering my jewellery stuff online when I came back :) I must admit I missed two workshop session already and I don't want to make it a third one now.

When I did order the stuff I felt very grown up as I haven't ever used my card to order things online so it was interesting :) I know a lot of girls my age would do so but I'm not like most girls :) anyways because of this I was thinking of ordering the crafty things that I was gonna do in the first place so I think I might do so soon :D I'm actually kind of excited!!! :D

Anyways one of my cousin came to my house (who my dad got home from a Iftar invite) my dad also bought some very nice food too :) very yummy stuff :) I really liked it a lot :)

Anyways that was all for today honestly saying I did feel a little hungry and also really thirsty later on the day but it was fine afterwards :) the best thing is to keep yourself busy and think about other things which is why when I was reading the Qur'an I wasn't hungry at all but my throat really hurt me so I will definitely need to make a doctors appointment to see what is the matter with my throat.

Anyways that's all for today until tomorrow everyone take care and think positive :D xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment