Monday 15 July 2013

Ramadan Diary Day 4 (Saturaday 13th July) and update

Hey Hey people! :D

Ok so day 4 is here and I just have to say one thing: IT'S SO HOT!! :O

Ok I'm not really one to complain about the weather because I actually don't find it a problem but today was really hot but fortunately I was at home so I didn't feel the full wrath of the heat wave :)

As for Sehri it was as usual the same as ever full of food and my family enjoying it while talking very nice as always :D

As for the the rest of the day I was actually thinking a lot about the meeting on Monday!! I'm really nervous but excited at the same time I guess...but I think more then anything I feel confident that I might get the job but because of that I think it will effect my chances of getting a job because everytime I get my hope up about something I always end up losing it. So I tried really hard not to think about it.

I did focus on something else though and that's the update!! :D I have now officially purchased a new laptop from my uni and it should arrive within 10 days!!!!! :D Finally!! :D I am soooo looking forward it!!! There's so many things I want to do!! :D Sooo excited!!! :D

Anyways during Iftar it was a nice meal this time we had pilau rice and nicely cooked chicken! Yummy!! :D Really nice meal and again I made sure not to stuff myself. Another thing that I thought of was that the whole day I was thinking about Monday and I was actually kind of looking forward to it!! so I hope that I can get the job and I hope it's a permanent job too!! :D Pray for me!! :D

That's all for now take care and think positive xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment