Monday 29 July 2013

Ramadan Diary Day 20 (Monday 29th July 2013)

Salamualaikum Warahmatulahi Wabarakatu :D

Hey hey all ever since my update post I have been feeling really excited because I'm really looking forward to it :)

This week will be very eventful for me with tomorrow collecting my laptop and also other volunteering in my local community. This volunteering came about from a phone call I woke up from telling me that my jewellery making workshop will be rescheduled to Thursday instead and I thought to myself I really can't do that now because I'm starting my training on Wednesday and Thursday from this week so I told her to reschedule for Mondays and I told her we will do that from now on and she said it should be fine but it also mean another week of no jewellery making but it's fine because ill be learning a whole other new side to things :)

Anyways the rest of the Ramadan was fine only thing is that me and my Youngest sister gave Aston (My cute adorable lil cat) a bath and it was his second time too and he was petrified but afterwards he was all loving and he felt really clean too :)

During Iftar we ate leftovers from yesterday except I didn't eat nothing else but the boiled potato with cheese (my fave) and right now my stomach is calling out for food so I'm gonna go ahead and eat!!

Well that was all for today until tomorrow take care think positive xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment