Thursday 25 July 2013

Ramadan Diary Day 16 (Thursday 25th July 2013)

Salamualaikum warahmatulahi wabarakatu :) 

How was everyone's day today? For me it was kind of quick and nice :) I woke up finding that the was a letter by name that came in today and I realised it was my delivery for the jewellery making workshop!! :D Yay!! I got got up made a few phone calls as I needed to one to the time share in the community centre and the other to the skill academy in my uni :)

Afterwards I cooked the chickpeas meal that we always have and a freshly made chicken curry that would be eaten during tonight's Sehri!! :D I'll show you all a picture of it!! Then later on after Iftar I helped clean up the kitchen and there was a ton of dishes which are now all washed up and cleaned :)

The. I went straight to prayer and because the time for Isha Salah goes earlier I finish my Salah more quicker!! :D how cool is that!!

Also I didn't feel that hungry or thirsty at all which was fine and later when I was praying my dua was answered instantly :) because I told my youngest sister to go and pray and she went and did it with no complains no nothing :) that made me feel soo happy inside and excited that while I was reading my Salah I was smiling and thinking that Allah has answered my dua's which was to make my family more religious and this was just the start inshaAllah :) 

Anyways that's all for now until next time :) stay safe and be positive :D xoxox


Here is my chicken curry :) hat do you think? It took me two hours roughly to make this by the way :P xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment