Friday 26 July 2013

Ramadan Diary Day 17 (Friday 26th July 2013)

Salamualaikum warahmatulahi wabarakatu :D

How are you all today? Firstly I would like to talk about my Sehri :) after we all ate and I prayed I was on my iPod read another manga (love them soo much as you can see) and when I wanted to go to sleep I looked at the time and saw that it was 6ish I thought ok I gotta go bed now ;) 

But then my right eye was causing me SOOO much problems it was itchy, red and water was coming out and I cleaned it several times with cold water and it still felt like there was something there. In the end the only thing I could do was jus l owe my eyes and not move it around.

When I woke up the next morning my eye was full of sleeps and it went puffy (like I was crying all night long - because that's what happens when I cry lol) I cooled it down algae some fresh air in the garden were I played cards with my youngest sister. It went down big time but then it was getting really hard to stay downstairs where the kitchen was so when I came upstairs I went on my iPod (I shouldn't have but it wasn't bothering it) I ended up watching an anime called Neo Angelique I really love it soo much!! Still watching it as well :) so I think I would end up watching it now until Sehri :)

For Iftar we had the fish burgers again but I didn't have it because I'm allergic to it so my lil bro went I bought me PFC so sweet of him :D

So it was a nice filling and stuffing meal I must admit :) and I just finished praying so I'm free for the rest of the night :) oh and tomorrow I'm going to the launch party at my workplace - well training for now - I'm kind of excited about it so I can't wait to get there and see how things are :) 


Anyway that's all for today's diary entry so I think I'll end it here until tomorrow take care and think positive xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment