Sunday 28 July 2013

Ramadan Diary Day 19 (Sunday 28th July 2013)

Salamualaikum Warahmatulahi Wabarakatu :D

Today was very good :) as I said before that we have to prepare a lot of food for the Iftar at the mosque :D it was wonderful when we were making the food and as a result we had a very nice meal just us girls and my mum because all the boys were at the mosque :)

Here is he result of the cooking we also had pillow rice but I didn't take the picture because I forgot and by then everyone started digging in the food lol

Here's some pictures:


This food is called chick peas and potatoes side dish (ok I made the name up only because I don't know the English name for it lol) I made this side dish doesn't it look scrumptious?! :D



I would call this dish the lentil and onion fried ball (again another side dish sort of can also be eaten with sauces) my younger sister made the batch and I fried it!! :) it normally takes about 40mins but this was like treble the amount so it took about 1 hour and 15mins and it was much quicker because I used two frying pans :D

Anyway that was all for today it was pretty nice having Iftar as just us :) all the guys went out to the mosque which was nice not that I don't like it when they are here but it was nice just us girls :) it would be nice to go out once in a while!

Anyways that was all for today I speak with you all tomorrow :) take care and think positive :D xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment